Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Spiritual Mornings...

I woke up this morning and read scripture...


    I'm not going to lie, I usually don't but I know that I should and not because I am religious but because it puts your day in a different perspective.  I feel like my eyes are little more open and my life is a little less shallow because my morning thoughts don't just consist of "Ughhh I hate My hair" and "I look like I belong in the Partridge Family" type emergency.   My thoughts are laced with ways of improving my frame of mind therefore my life... any way thats enough back ground...


This were important to me today:


Psalm 23



 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
 2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
 3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
 4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art    
    with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
 5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head 
   with oil; my cup runneth over.


 6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house 
   of the LORD for ever.


Daily Kabbalah Lesson


There are five extensions of ego: anger, hatred, judgment, control and pride. These are the branches of the tree of ego - ways our ego can manifest. We all have the capacity to get upset. We all have those moments when we are disgusted with people. We all judge. We are all obsessed with trying to have some degree of control. We all tend to be self-important sometimes; this is pride.

Ego can reach into all corners of life, when we allow it.

Today, pay attention to the moments you are manifesting one of the five extensions. Dig into them, get underneath, and work on deflating them. Stay on track by remaining open and willing to uncover all of the guises of the ego.









*Wonderwoman*








No comments:

Post a Comment