Saturday, October 31, 2009

Love is Something We Do, So Why Do We Have To Talk About It??


  So maybe I believe this because of my lack of ability to communicate romantic emotions and by all means it may be 100% false but.... Love is something we do, a verb to describe our actions so why do we have to talk about it?  The moment I am confronted with a question in regards to how I feel about someone I always seem to freeze up.  Once again I know this is bad because I am a communications major but I just cant help it  (Good ole' fear is in the building again).

   I say all this just to ask, what does is it take to surrender to the words of love.... I mean yea we show people how we feel through our actions but don't those words feel so sweet when they roll off the tongue of someone who we continuously show our affection.  I know I love to feel it so what makes me think he wouldn't...  just food for thought I guess.

  From this day forward I am going to work on making my words and my action work as a team (YIKES!!).  I'm not saying it is going to be easy but I will definitely try and I think you all should seriously consider taking this step too... I mean it make your life a little bit better..  hey you never know.

WAKE UP CALL: I finally met my match, someone who sux at communicating just as much as I do and I DONT LIKE IT.. Guess that's why I am going to make an effort to be more vocal about my emotions.  I finally know what it feels like to be on the other side of the fence and when I say it is confusing and complicated as hell, I mean confusing and complicated as hell....

Well folks Im off to do some sculpting and be sculpted by the ways of actions in motions and words as descriptive as my emotions......


No comments:

Post a Comment