Friday, October 30, 2009

It Could All Be So Simple...

Ladies Lauryn Hill said it best...

    "It could all be so simple, but you had to make it hard.  Loving you is like a battle, and we both end up with scars."




    Ever meet someone that you think could be your perfect match but you let fear lead you instead of love....  It is the hardest thing to do... That is, not let your past be your poison.

   Until recently I thought I was a good communicator.... I mean damn I am a communications major.  Truth is ladies and gentlemen I may be able to communicate for you but I can't communicate for my self at all....  Every time I think of my emotions I think of the heartbreak that I don't want to face.... Not very inspirational I know but I'm just being honest.

LOVE IS SELFLESS!!! That's what I keep hearing but truth is I am not ready to free fall nor be selfless... I have no room in my heart for pain therefor there is no room in my heart for love.

I know you have had this feeling and I just wanted you to know you are not the only one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment