Monday, July 27, 2009

Spoken Word @ TILIWT: The Sweetest Thing

The Sweetest Thing

It was the sweetest thing.... Like sugar sucked straight from the womb of the cane. Brown skin brown eyes. So divine I want nothing in between his and mine. Free to smile with my soul... feelings that once again I am whole. Living on the inspiration created by the provocation of his touch. and in each and every instance it is him, him that reminds me to live mind free, him that supplies me with sublime glee...

oh it was soooo sweet the thing that went on between he and me. sweet as fresh lemonade on a southern summer day. Sun shining on the beauty in his face. Warm breezes blowing in between my thighs where he often lay. Peace in my heart wanting nothing more and nothing less than to just stay in his arms grace. Nothing more and nothing less than to be enveloped by his warm embrace. Oh how the invitation in to his world gives me so much inspiration created by him, he is the provocation. Bringing the ultimate cooperation between mind body and soul. His appointment so divine here at the opportune time. Teaching me to live unshackled by questions and answers. Allowing me trust, allowing me to thrive outside of the prison of definite certainty.

Ohh its the sweetest thing in bliss I sing, sing his name as he strokes his brush against the canvas that is me... simple like gray scale colors capture all that he sees in me.. black and white like the simplicity that is we... letting him into me time and time again with no never mind for seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, month. With no never mind for anything but his soul inside of me. Sounds of pleasure escape me created by nothing more than a mental touch. Fingertips laced with a substance of intoxication, a substance of intoxication and the cause of my addictive nature.

Ohh it was soo sweet… Like sugar sucked straight from the womb of the cane…
It was so sweet the thing that went on between he and me…
It was the sweetest thing in bliss I sing…
Ohh it was the sweetest… The sweetest thing to grace me in my dreams…



~ Sabrina K. Garba

Ms. Thang

No comments:

Post a Comment