Friday, June 19, 2009

It's Never Too Late

.... to fall in love that is. Now ladies it's time to be real the Dow is down in the market of love and sometimes we can get discouraged but I'm here to tell you to hold on because their is someone for you! As always I am telling it like it was told... this time by me LOVELY Step Mommy. Turns out my Godmother who is successful yet single (never been married) with no children and in her fourties has found the love of her life. Funny thing is she has known him her WHOLE life.

The story goes like this:

Since high school this man has had a crush on her and he has been professing his love of her ever since then. Unfortunately every time he tried to come around or go to her house her dad always made sure to let him know he wasn't welcomed (trying to protect his house full of daughters of course). So God Mommy,(never knowing how he felt) went through a few dead end relationships UNTIL recently when her little sister happened to run into him. He gave her his number to pass on to God Mommy and she called him. From what I hear the phone conversation went something like:

"Hello_____, This is (Insert God Mommy's name here)"

he then says,

"The Love of My life" (AHHHH can you believe his response!)

and conversation ensues...

So of course they end up meeting up and when he sees her he says, "You look just the same" so lets be real she looks different (alot) than she used to but I'm convinced that he can see her spirit and it is still the same (just a beautiful as she is). Well since then they have been having a mad love affair and the discussion of marriage has even come up and when I say God Mommy had given up on the idea of marriage I'm telling you she had given up! Not any more ladies the bells are ringing!

I don't know about you but she just gave me hope like no other!!! WOO HOO maybe I won't be successful yet single after all, looks like there is a possibility for both. I hope this restores your faith that you one day will too find the love of your life whether it be next week or next decade (we hope not) Mr. Right will come your way!


Holding Out for Real Love,

Ms. Thang



No comments:

Post a Comment