Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tweets in A Blog!

Long time no blog! I know I know!!

Well first off let me say, I'm SORRY!

Now that's over I am going to blog some of my favorite tweets... enjoy!

@WONDAWMNR3TURNS: Second to none, Always number one. PERIOD.


@BeholdALady: INFATUATION -When u find somebody who is absolutely PERFECT. LOVE -When you realize that they aren't and it DOESN'T MATTER


@ChizzySoSolo#YouKnowItsLoveWhen You Always Give Them The Benefit Of Doubt


@imkeepingup You wont truly understand it til you live it. Nothing teaches you more than actual experience.


@thghtprvkd How r u bougie & broke @ the same time smh HOW!!!??!! I dnt understand!!!u'd rather wear Coach but cant afford bread? HOW!!!!


More to come soon...


Check out my other blog http://futuremillionairessdiaries.blogspot.com/











No comments:

Post a Comment